perjantai 13. maaliskuuta 2015

London shopping list

I decided to make a little shopping list for myself.  I´m so bored with my wardrobe and I feel that my clothes just aren´t my style at all anymore. I´m going to London for spring and I think it would be nice to think what I would want to find there.

And don´t worry I´m not that shopaholic that I would buy all items from my list. This is just an inspiration board.;)


1. Black hat
 I really hope that I´ll find perfect black hat from London.I want to fin good everyday hat, that would be easy to use.

2. Denim vest
 I love denim vests! I would always wear denim vest if I could. That´s why I need more of them. There is always room for one more vest in my closet.

3. Summer dress
 When I come back to Finland it will be summer (I hope). I definitely need new dress for this summer. I would prefer edgy floral dress.

Pictures:
¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤


4.Black skirt
In way most people use jeans almost everyday, I use black skirts. I would want to find skirt that would be good for everyday use, but would be little bit more interesting. I also wouldn´t say no if I would find perfect pattern skirt.

5.Jeans shorts
My favourite denim shorts are pretty worn out. Denim shorts are kind of must have for summer. Only problem is that most of shorts in stores are so freaking short.

6. Tops and T-shirts
I would like to have new print tops and t-shirts. I would like to have new shirts that would be great for summer,but would work out at school in autumn and winter too.

Pictures:
¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

So pretty much just black and floral patterns ;)
I some time ago I decided that I wont buy clothes if they aren´t perfect. I have buy too much clothes in  past, that have been just nice and I haven´t use them.
Now on I´ll buy only clothes that will go perfectly with the style I would like to have.

I think I have to eat really cheap food this spring, because I want to go shopping and see musicals! Well carrots are cheap and healthy and I would have amazing than at summer if would eat only carrots for spring! That´s the plan! ps. I´m kidding, at least I hope so...

Have a great weekend! x Annika

\\
"I like my money right where I can see it...hanging in my closet"-Carrie Bradshaw

1 kommentti: